Exciting opportunity for international nurses
Nursing Visiting Professional Programme in London (UK)
The Visiting Professional Programmes (VPPs), also known as attachments, are offered to clinicians who wish to undertake a period of observership or undertake hands on clinical practice and experience Guy’s and St Thomas’ in operation as a quaternary London teaching hospital. Programmes typically range from six weeks to twelve months.
The Nursing programme is aimed at registered nurses and midwives that are currently working outside of the UK who wish to broaden their knowledge of healthcare and gain insight into working in the NHS. Experience of working in a hospital environment is not essential but would be an advantage for those attending.
The programme has been devised so that visiting professionals can experience the full authentic experience of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. There are many unique offerings and benefits that attending the nursing programme can provide including:
- Developing and extending your work portfolio by gaining experience of working in one of the largest teaching hospitals in Central London
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with Head Nurses
- Gaining direct experience of working within the NHS
- Providing visitors with the opportunity to create networks and links for future learning and development
- Benefit of working in specialised departments